1. Tickets remain at all times the property of Group Lotus PLC. The ticketholder shall not: (a) use, offer or apply the ticket as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose; or (b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial gain or otherwise.
2. The ticket shall be void if purchased or obtained in contravention of condition 1 above or from any person/ entity who is not an authorised agent of Group Lotus PLC, and the ticketholder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event as a result, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to Group Lotus PLC.
3. The entire ticket is required to gain admission to the Event. Printed receipts are not acceptable. All tickets are security printed, and any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
4. Please keep your ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
5. The ticket relates to access to public areas of the venue only. The ticketholder shall not access or attempt to access any other areas including without limitation the track. Offenders will be prosecuted.
6. Noise levels may be very loud within the venue. You are advised to wear hearing protection during track demonstrations to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
7. Glass bottles or other glass objects are not permitted anywhere within the venue.
8. No animals are admitted to the venue or car parks, except for service animals and/or guide dogs
9. The ticketholder shall not be entitled to a refund of expenses in the case that the event is cancelled.
10. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. Any other recording or transmission of audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data by any method in any media relating to the Event or any part of it is prohibited. The ticketholder hereby assigns to Group Lotus PLC (by way of present assignment of future rights) the copyright in any audio, visual or audio-visual materials produced by the ticketholder at the Event.
11. The organiser and authorised third parties may record or make audio, visual or audio-visual recordings of the Event including the use of drones and the ticketholder hereby consents to the use of his or her likeness, image and/or voice within such recordings free of charge. For security purposes CCTV cameras are in use in and around the venue and you agree that Group Lotus PLC may use or pass onto any relevant authority any recordings for use in any proceedings.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Ticketholders acknowledge that they may be exposed to the risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event. Group Lotus PLC will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to you or your property except to the extent that any such injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of Group Lotus PLC, its employees or authorised agents.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Group Lotus Plc excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such injury, loss or damage.